CUSTOM PHOTO LIBRARY
Legal clients, much like everyone else, frequently judge books by their covers. They seek law firms with a polished image that stands out from the crowded legal field.
You may be surprised to learn that a Custom Photo Library is one of the easiest ways to differentiate your firm. Personalized legal imagery can give clients a better idea of how your team works and the essence of your brand. On the flip side, generic stock photos create a misalignment with your brand and cause your website to look just like every other firm.
Many state bar associations also have regulations regarding legal stock imagery, so it is often a requirement to create your own legal Custom Photo Library that includes photography of your current staff in your actual office locations.
What Makes a Successful Custom Photo Library?
Successful custom imagery requires coaching and staging, so subjects appear:
Displaying confidence in your legal portrait tells clients that you are an expert in your field and confident in your abilities.
Your images should provide potential clients with a sense of working with your lawyers.
Professional, consistent photography conveys that you are competent in your field and have the experience to meet a client’s needs.
Additionally, a legal Custom Photo Library should have strategically-placed lighting to bring the viewer’s attention to the subjects and be presented in a compositional style that fits your overall brand.
Your Partner for Planning and Execution.
Using our 90 years of experience and global resources, GittingsLegal will:
- Visit with you and your website designer or branding agency as early as possible in the site development process.
- Develop an understanding of where custom photography is needed and create a compositional roadmap to fill these spaces.
- Discuss potential offices (and locations within these offices) that might lend themselves to the style of custom photography in which you are interested.
- Create a schedule that includes locations, subjects needed, and what elements of the compositional roadmap will be fulfilled in each session.
- Perform the shoot, edit, and crop photos, and then send finished images in your preferred file format.
To create your Custom Photo Library, Contact GittingsLegal today!